Tuesday 29 October 2013

Countdown to TOMG

This is my first attempt at some sort of blog. I have always liked the idea of trying to write a blog but with the cyber jungle out there. Where the bloody hell do you start.


So this is my first of hopefully many posts .

My local GW store runs events called Tale of many gamers. This basically is a group of store compadres getting together every fortnight in a kind of show and tell environment. This for me is brilliant as it. (A) gives me time to plan and catch up on painting and (B) lets me chat with the guys involved and get their thoughts on painting and converting ideas.


So we are rapidly approaching the first hand in. Which is 1HQ and 1 Troops. These are my little beauties that I have chosen 




I have been thinking of a painting scheme for these. However it's easier than it seems. With a week left before 1st hand in. I can't afford to drop the ball on painting.

I will keep you guys updated on how they turn out  (pictures of course) and keep you updated on the comments I get back good or bad.

Cheers Guys

Mr Grind

No comments:

Post a Comment